No Dental Insurance Coverage? We Can Help!
If you don’t have dental insurance coverage, don’t worry! Our uninsured patients can benefit from our unique, convenient dental discount plan to help make high-quality care for you and your loved ones affordable. Lifetime Dental’s Bright Choice discount plan includes:
- FREE Exams
- FREE X-Rays
Have questions? Call our office to find out if you’re eligible for our in-house financing options!
Dental Financing Options:
At Lifetime Dental, we also accept dental insurance plans through Wells Fargo and CareCredit®, a third-party dental financing company that offers a wide variety of low or no interest financing options for every budget. As a revolving line of credit, CareCredit® can be used by the patient and their family for ongoing, preventive or cosmetic treatments without the need to reapply.
Insurance Information & Estimates
- We must have your insurance information a minimum of 48 hours prior to your appointment. This will ensure we can provide you with estimations of your dental services.
- If you have a change in insurance coverage, you need to inform our office 48 hours prior to an appointment.
- All insurance estimates are still the patients’ responsibility. If our estimates are inaccurate due to any reason, the patient is still responsible for that portion as we provide your insurance benefits as a courtesy.
- You have the option to ask for a pre-authorization from your insurance company. This process can take up to 8 weeks and it is still not a guarantee of payment. Any portion that the insurance company does not cover is still the responsibility of the patient.
- Insurance companies can downgrade or deny service at their discretion. Any money owed for services that are not covered due to this will be the responsibility of the patient.
- We will file to your primary and secondary insurance plan. We cannot file insurance to more than two companies. (This includes all medical policies)
- All patient portions are due prior to receiving any services at our dental office. The patient will owe any portion that is not covered by insurance as soon as the insurance company issues an “Explanation of Benefits” (EOB).
- The patient is responsible for monitoring the amount of his / her remaining benefits for any annual benefit period. The patient may not rely upon any information provided by Lifetime Dental regarding his / her remaining benefits in any such benefit period. Any money owed for services that are denied due to insufficient insurance benefits is the patient’s responsibility.
- The patient is responsible for knowing the active/inactive status of their insurance plan. The patient may not rely upon any information provided by us regarding the active/inactive status of any insurance plan. Any money owed for services that are denied due to an inactive status of the patient’s insurance benefits is the patient’s responsibility.
- Sedation is not covered by insurance in conjunction with any other dental services, even if administered by an anesthesiologist or your dentist; this includes medical insurances as well
Patient / Family Balance
- All patient balances are due before any services are performed. This includes any prior balances that the patient may have incurred from previous services.
- If any immediate family member of a patient has a balance that is over 90 days old, then the entire balance needs to be paid in full before we see the patient or any immediate members in their family.
- If any immediate family member of a patient has a balance that is over $1000.00, then the entire balance needs to be paid in full before we see the patient or any immediate members in their family.
- If the patient has a credit on their account for any reason, we will leave this credit on their account and will be applied towards future dental services. If the patient prefers for us to send them a check for the credit balance, it is their responsibility to contact our office and request a refund. Refunds take up to 30 days to be issued to patients.
- All reserved appointments must be confirmed within 1 week of the reserved appointment time. In order to make this communication convenient, the patient needs to provide us with their email and cell phone number. We take the personal information of our patients seriously and the email and cell phone numbers are only used to contact our patients regarding their reserved appointments.
- If the patient plans to change/cancel their reserved appointment time we require a notice of 2 business days. If this notice is not given, we reserve the right to charge a $25 cancellation fee. By giving us enough notice, it will ensure that we can still provide the patient with the most convenient times to see our doctors.
- If we do not receive the proper notice to change/cancel a reserved treatment appointment with the doctor, we may request a $100 non-refundable deposit in order to reserve another appointment time. If there have been multiple instances, we reserve the right to dismiss the patient from the practice.
- All Sedation appointments require full payment of a non-refundable deposit at the time the appointment is reserved. We require a notice of 7 days to change/cancel any reserved Sedation appointments. If a Sedation appointment is changed or canceled for any reason without providing the required notice, the patient will forfeit the full payment deposit.
- If treatment is canceled less than 7 days prior to your appointment, the fees are non-refundable when IV sedation is planned, and $100 fee will apply if Oral Sedation is planned
General Office Policies
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany all minors.
- All Adults must provide us with a government-issued photo ID prior to their appointment.
Have questions about dental insurance coverage? Call one of our offices to find out more about dental financing options – we’ll see you soon!
We look forward to getting to know you and your family! Schedule an appointment.