At Lifetime Dental USA, we value your time and understand that things can change in your schedule. We have created a very streamlined communication platform to make it easier than ever to contact us. In order to make this communication convenient for you, please make sure you provide us with your email and cell phone number. We take the personal information of our patients seriously and your email and cell phone number is only used to contact you regarding your reserved appointments.
Here is how the process works:
- Email or text messages are sent to you the day you book your reserved appointment. You can add this directly to your phone calendar.
- You can reply to any email or text message to contact the office.
- Text message is sent the day of your appointment to give you a quick reminder.
- Please make sure you have confirmed your appointment prior to this final text message. (Read below)
Confirming your reserved appointment
- We value your time and have reserved the doctors time to see you. To ensure that you keep this reserved appointment, you need to confirm through email, text message, or phone.
- We will start this process 1 week prior to your reserved appointment time and you have to simply reply to us that you can still make it.
- We will try and contact you a total of 5 times through email, text and finally phone. If we hear back from you during any of those attempts, we will not contact you anymore until the day of your appointment as a reminder.
- If you plan to change your reserved appointment time, we require a notice of 2 business days.
If you do not confirm your appointment within 2 business days prior to your appointment, you will lose your reserved appointment time and would have to reschedule.
Changing your reserved appointment
- We understand that your schedule can change. We’ve made it easy for you to contact us through:
- If you plan to change your reserved appointment time we require a notice of 2 business days.
- By giving us enough notice, it will ensure that we can still provide you with the most convenient times to see our doctors.
If you have any questions regarding our appointment policy, please contact us anytime for further explanation.